CIPPís offers training for Corrections,
Law Enforcement, and Public and Private Sector Organizations
- Does your organization have an
employee recruitment problem?
- Or does your organization have
an employee retention problem?
- How effectively are you
managing your multi-generational workforce?
Does your organization work hard to
recruit and keep the good employees you have? Is employee
attrition caused by more than the retirement of Baby
Boomers? Do your supervisors and managers know how to
communicate, inspire and lead the newest generations in the
CIPPís program provides an environment for agencies to:
- Examine the level of
intergenerational conflict in the organization;
- Identify the characteristics,
traits and core values of the generations in todayís
- Get the best of all generations
in todayís workforce;
- Assess internal agency culture
and learn the connection to intergenerational conflict;
- Learn tools for managing the
newest generations in the workforce;
- Develop specific plans to
improve employee retention;
- Prepare the next generation of
the organizationís leaders; and
- Upgrade and update recruiting
This highly interactive two day
training program is aimed at the organizationís leadership
and decision makers. This information can be customized to
meet the specific needs of your organization.